Thank you for volunteering as a team manager! We so appreciate the time you will be giving to help your coach, your fellow parents, and your players. The job of team manager is to assist the coach with organization, communication, and administration of the team. This allows the coach to focus on their job as trainer and teacher on the field.
To make your year a success... provide your team parents with the information before they ask for it!
General responsibilities include:
- Communicating between the coaching staff and the team via club
Team Snap account
- Creating the team budget, setting up a team bank account, collecting
fees and paying expenses
- Maintaining team documentation – rosters, contact lists, medical
forms, schedules, player and coach pass cards
- Performing league activities – printing game sheets, reporting scores,
- Completing tournament applications and paying fees
- Arranging team and coach travel
Lea Hammond, Club Registrar
Rich Labadie, Director of Coaching