Trapped Team Final Registration
WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS! TKO Premier SC 2022-2023
There are four tasks that need to be completed for your player by 6:00pm on June 24, 2022 so that your player can be added to the official team roster.
- Final Registration through GotSport
- Upload forms to Sportsforms
- Order Uniform (if new to TKO)
- Attend the virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM)
IF your player is ALSO on a Spring or Fall season - MSPSP or NLC team - registration for that league will ALSO need to be completed.
Step 1: Final Registration in GotSport
All players MUST complete final registration in GotSport. You will need to know your team name, league, and season (ex: 2008 Boys Blue, Trapped, 1 season). There may be multiple options available based on your child’s age group - so please select the one that applies to your player.
This registration will verify your contact information, set up your payment plan (or you can pay in full), and complete commitment/liability waiver. Your player CANNOT be rostered to a team without completion of this registration.
If you paid club fees in full by cash or check onsite:
- When you complete your final registration in GotSport, please select the full payment, check/MO option and we will apply the payment to your account after you submit your final registration.
If you are paying club fees by credit card:
- You can pay in full or you can select a payment plan in GotSport. When you complete your final registration in GotSport, select full payment or payment plan option, then enter your credit card information.
- Scholarship Applicants: You may submit your commitment fee by cash or check. When you complete your final registration in GotSport, please select the full payment, check/MO option, and we will apply your commitment fee to your account after you submit your final registration. You can also pay your commitment fee by credit card, and select payment plan. We will turn off the recurring payments. You will be notified of your scholarship decision in August.
Once you click the link, you’ll need to login to your player’s account. This is the same account that you created when you registered for tryouts. It is important that you use the same account that you set up for tryout registration.
To complete registration, all players will need the following:
- A headshot (think passport style, no hat, no sunglasses, no-one else in the photo)
- Birth certificates (upload must be legible)
Make sure you follow through all the tabs: Profile, Parents, Playing Group, Registration, Payment, and Features.
If you have multiple players in your family, you can register another player at this stage. Once all family members are in your cart, click “Checkout”. Then add credit/card information and click “Pay”. If your payment/registration goes through, you will see a confirmation message “Payment Successful”. You will also receive an email confirmation once your registration is submitted.
If you registered for tryouts on site on June 11, 2022 instead of through GotSport, you will need to create a GotSport account if you do not already have one.
CLUB FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
(please note there is a $2 GotSport processing fee that will be applied to your account, not included in the fees below)
|2008 “Trapped” 8th grade Boys - Fall Only||$325||$100||$112.50||$112.50|
|2008 “Trapped” 8th grade Girls - Spring Only||$325||$100||$112.50||$112.50|
Step 2: Upload forms on Sports Forms
The following forms need to be uploaded directly to the Michigan State Youth Soccer office through an online program called Sports Forms.
- Birth certificate
- Medical Form*
*A copy of the completed Medical form will need to be downloaded and given to your Team Manager for tournaments.
Step 3: Order Uniform (if new to TKO)
All uniform orders will go through Soccer.com this season. More information will be provided about how to order through Soccer.com in the coming weeks.
Step 4: Attend All General Meeting
Review the Annual General Meeting (AGM) deck. A link will be added here once it is available.